• Arrival of all competitors on october, 25th
• Registration on the 25th at 6 pm, at the hotel lobby of Hotel Excelsior Nürnberg/Fürth (Registration Desk)
• October 26th, 2019 10am : qualifying round start
• October 27th, 2019 6:30pm : final round start / 11:30pm will be the Awards
Information needed: your day of Arrival and Departure (Check in time) , Name, Country, telephone number. Please use hotel reservation code: “GIFO 2019”, so the hotel knows that you’re a competitor
Special Prize per night, including breakfast for this event : Single Room 69,- € / Double Room 80,- € (40,- p.P.)
Book the hotel as soon as possible, as the booking allocation/ quota ends 16th of September 2019, otherwise the prize will raise afterwards. Of course you can book another accommodation/ apartment in or near the city of Fürth. We are organizing a shuttle service from airport Nürnberg to the hotel. Please share with us via email > email@example.com your flight schedules, so we are able to organize a smooth pick up from the airport.
• To register competitors need to reserve their spot to the competition by registration form
• We will have a maximum of 50 Competitors for Flair and 30 participants for Classic
• At 7pm we have a cocktail reception with all judges, competitors and special guests at hotel Lobby of Hotel Excelsior
• All bartenders are required to attend the registration meeting on “October 25th” Meeting Point at the Hotel Lobby
• Registration fee ‚FLAIR‘ is 70,- € – In the entry fee is included : 1 competitors T-Shirt / 1 certification of participation / Special Present / Softdrinks – coffee – tea during the competition / Lunch at Qualification Day / Dinner Buffet at the Final Day
• Registration fee ‚CLASSIC‘ is 40,- € – In the entry fee is included : 1 certification of participation / Special Present / Softdrinks – coffee – tea during the competition / Lunch at Qualification Day / Dinner Buffet at the Final Day
• Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification from the competition.
• Any acts that display low integrity, poor taste or disrespect for the competition, sponsors or the host facility are subject to disqualification from the competition.
• All bartenders are required to attend the registration meeting on October 25th, 8pm at the Hotel lobby
• All competing bartenders must be at least “18” years of age.
• Competitors can sign up by our registration form
• Competing bartenders will not be allowed to wear logos of any companies conflicting with the sponsors of the event.
• Music must be provided at the registration meeting in USB stick.
• Competition sponsors (products) include: ORTIZ IV Purest London Dry Gin, Eckes Granini, Monin, Giffard, Sierra Madre, Fabbri 1905 and more to come… You can use for your routine unlabeled bottles, doesn’t matter what kind. We will use our own stickers. Most important, you have to put the original bottle on the bar. Spirits are allowed to use without label: Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Gin, Whiskey, Vermouths family, Bitters, your homemade syrups. Also we are allowing to bring you one “original” spirit/ liquer from your country. (Perhaps you can use it as your sponsor)
• All rules, guidelines and drink recipes are subject to change at the discretion of the competition organizers.
• In case of getting more Sponsors, we will let you know in advance
• All bottles used must have their original sponsor brand labels intact or our own stickers. No competing brands to the sponsors may be used. No empty bottles can be included in the competition bar set up. Most important, you have to put the original Sponsor-Bottle on the bar
• The following rules is a suggested rule to allow competitors to use bottles they are comfortable with on stage to give their best performance they can: Competitors can use as many and any clear, un-tinted glass bottles for their own choice of liquid. These bottles must have all branding removed. Each competitor choice -bottle can have no more than four (4) strips of tape, and up to two (2) stickers, you can use our stickers.
• Bartenders can set up the competition bar any way they choose, but it is highly recommended that nothing starts on the upper bar surface to help with visibility for both the audience and the judges.
• No fire tricks of any kind will be allowed.
• Classic : Top “6” from qualifying advances to the Finals
• Flair : Top “10” from qualifying advances to the Finals + Top „3“ Female + Top „3“ German Flairbartenders